TruKid Soothing Skin (Eczema) Cream
*packaging may vary between Eczema and Soothing Skin, as regulations have changed on how we can label our products - but the formulas are still the same ones that are healthy and natural just for your family.*
National Eczema Association Accepted - Unscented, all-natural formula is safe for sensitive and Eczema-prone skin. Plant-based ceramides hydrate and soothe irritated and cracked skin.
A Natural Approach - Proper and gentle child skincare is essential; our non-toxic soothing cream is supercharged with a truly natural blend of plants, aloe, allantoin, jojoba, shea, cocoa butter, and more simple ingredients. Free of parabens, phthalates, gluten, steroids, and harsh chemicals.
Simple and Effective - Apply liberally to areas of discomfort on skin to seal in moisture. Perfect for right after a bath or before bedtime. Tested and recommended by pediatricians and dermatologists.
Eco-Friendly - Our products are free of mineral oil, parabens, phthalate, petroleum, dye, and sulfate. Safe for even the most sensitive skin with no harsh chemicals. Made with planet-friendly packaging and minimal waste, our products are as good for the Earth as for your little one’s skin!
Stay Tru – Count on us to deliver a full range of gentle bath essentials and kids’ skincare products. We’re committed to our reputation as the experts in children's skin care, bringing you and your child a fun and safe experience. Proudly Made in the USA and PETA Certified Cruelty-Free.
- Truly natural, ultra hydration for sensitive eczema skin with cocoa butter and allantoin that fight dry skin, chapped skin and scars
- Extra gentle for kids and the planet: no chemicals or fragrances and made only with safe, good for you ingredients
- Truly natural and non-toxic
- Eczema safe
- Perfect for after baths and before bedtime
- Phthalate- and paraben free
- Accepted by the National Eczema Association
- Pediatrician and dermatologist tested
- 100% recyclable, BPA-free packaging
Note: We want our customers to have a positive experience with our products. To be sure that a skin care product works for you and your kids, we recommend for any new skin care product that you first do a Patch Test.