Trukid Eczema Daily Unscented SPF 30+ Face and Body Stick - Mineral Based - Safe for Face and Body - 0.62 oz.
TruKid Eczema Daily Face & Body Stick .62oz
Delivering effortless coverage from your kid’s nose down to their toes in a lotion and handy Face & Body stick, Eczema Daily makes sun protection fun and easy. In a handheld, backpack, and travel friendly size, kids can apply and reapply themselves throughout the day!
Water-resistant with its natural beeswax base, Eczema Daily Face & Body Stick is the perfect partner in crime for kids on-the-go.
TruKid Eczema Daily SPF 30+ was named one of the best and safest sunscreens available with the highest rating for any kid’s line on the market by the Environmental Working Group (EWG).
***This sunscreen is eligible for reimbursement with flexible spending accounts (FSA), health savings accounts (HSA), and health reimbursement accounts (HRA).
- Safe for eczema-prone skin
- Highest rated for any kid’s line by Environmental Working Group (EWG)
- UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum Protection
- Non nano
- Mineral based- sustainable sourced zinc/titanium
- Vitamin A free
- Truly natural and non-toxic
- Eczema safe
- Pediatrician and Dermatologist Tested
- Phthalate- and paraben-free
- PETA Certified Animal Cruelty-Free
- Biodegradable with 100% recyclable, BPA-free packaging
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating.
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 80 minutes.
Titanium Dioxide 6.8%...Sunscreen
Zinc Oxide 10.8%... Sunscreen
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Beeswax, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (Coconut), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate, Isostearic Acid, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Stearic Acid, Alumina
*ingredients in bold = organic
Note: We want our customers to have a positive experience with our products. To be sure that a skin care product works for you and your kids, we recommend for any new skin care product that you first do a Patch Test.